[OM] Re: OT Leica bins on the bay.....

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Leica bins on the bay.....
From: "JohnOR" <johnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:35:44 +0100
I think that part, in some cases most, of the plan is to avoid Ebay fees -
there are many items on UK Ebay that have a starting price, maybe even a
BIN, of one penny, but a P&P of GBP39.99 - typically for flash drives or MP3
players from China. AFAIK Ebay fees don't include postage in their
calculation.

JohnOR

From: "James N.*McBride