[OM] Re: While we're talking about OM-1 Foam

Subject: [OM] Re: While we're talking about OM-1 Foam
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:14:48 -0400
Battery conversion is with a nylon ring cemented into the battery box and a
diode (1N6263)soldered into the meter circuit.  Sometimes the meter falls
right in, usually a small tweak is needed.  I have seen a few non-md 1s
without prism damage that still had the foam inside, but mostly it's the
other way:  non-md = prism damage.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743