[OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:36:39 -0400
It must be catching.  Mistake #1:  A friend today accidentally picked up
a CF card that had been used to shoot an important event and which had
not yet been downloaded to the computer.  Mistake #2:  Without checking
the card for content she formatted it in preparation to shoot another
event.  Mistake #3:  She filled the entire card with new images thus
guaranteeing that all of the old images were actually overwritten.

Chuck Norcutt