[OM] Re: Fs and question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fs and question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:02:40 +1000
Been rummaging again. Anyone need -

LH-1 tulip hood for E10-20. New.
Lists about GBP25 so how about $25 inc. postage anywhere.

Tamron SP  F type teleconverter 2X
Fixed mount seven element multicoated.
NOT Adaptall type - OL mount.
Best you can get below the Oly original.
Better in some ways (fits just about any lens, half the size).
In box, with case and proper caps. Used but you'd hardly know.
$40 inc. postage or offer.

Non-Oly -
For the 10D andDigital Rebel owners - Vivitar 1.4X EOS teleconverter.
Very compact. Worked with my 50mm and 70-200mm. Not the quality of
the canon unit but unlike that one, usable with any telephoto as it
doesn't project forward. It owes me $75 plus about $10 postage.

Question - staring at a monster hood. Looks a bit Tamron but the only
ID is a tiny 925-01 moulded into the back ring. 925 seems to refer to
the fact that it is 92.5 wide! Standard tele cone with three bayonet
lugs to suit something like a fast 70-200mm with an 87mm filter I
should think (or a bloody thick front barrel!) Any idea what it might
be?