[OM] Re: OT-Chicago

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Chicago
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:52:25 -0700
Thanks to all for the great information and suggestions.  I'll try to
synopsise what I'm able to do and see in a couple weeks.

Taking my brand new E-thingie, and probably a 4t with the requisite
distribution of lenses.  No more than I can safely get in my backpack.

So far I've only tried a couple OM lenses on the 'thingie'.  A 50/2 macro
was the most fascinating attachment so far.  Tried a 500/8 (not sure why) as
well.

Behave next week. (I make myself laugh at that one)