[OM] Re: OT-Chicago

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Chicago
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:22:02 -0500
Could be Field or Science and Industry.  Which leads me to
ask:  Are you going downtown?  If so, I'd suggest getting a
City Pass, which will entitle you to visit both the above
mentioned museums as well as the Art Institute and
observatory in the Hancock building, Shedd Aquarium, and a
few other things.  Worth the jack for all you can do if
you've got the stamina to do it all.  If the weather is
decent, it's just wonderful downtown.

Schaumburg?  Well, nice place to be from.

Joel W.