[OM] Re: Ball Game with E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Ball Game with E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:58:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Well done, oh Great Schnozzy One.

Thanks.

> Sing along, y'all, in memory of Harry!

I grew up listening to Harry.  We were Tigers and Cubs fans in
my neck of the woods. There will never be another one like him
again.

> Oh, well, an hour late and an adapter short.

Bummer, dude.  The 50-200 is probably going to be my next major
purchase.  I just don't see an E-3 in my future until early
2007. The E-1 has meets and exceeds my professional
requirements. But the 200/4 definitely needs AF and a zooming
function. :)  Hopefully by this next winter used 4/3 equipment
will start floating around for reasonable prices.

Oh, by the way, the seats in the "rich sections" are a bit
nicer.

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html