[OM] Re: Ball Game with E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Ball Game with E-1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:17:35 +0000
Well done, oh Great Schnozzy One.

The stalwart nine from my alma mater, the University of Tennessee, are in town
to begin a best 2 of 3 series in the Atlanta Super Regional against Georgia
Tech, after which, assuming victory, they will move on to the College World
Series.  The first game is at 4:00 p.m. today, and if I had my 4/3 adapter,
which won't be here for probably a week, or the 50-200 Zuiko Digital, which
won't be here until at least one more deposit of Social Security mad money
makes it into the bank, I could take the E-1 out to the ballgame, buy me some
peanuts and Cracker-Jacks, not care if we ever get back, and root, root, root
for the Vols Team.  Sing along, y'all, in memory of Harry!

Oh, well, an hour late and an adapter short.  But the games are on ESPN2, and
the recliner is way more comfy than bleacher seats, and the beer's probably
colder here.  I spent enough time sitting on a hard bench watching baseball
back when I played.  Maybe some other time.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --