[OM] E-1 what's the first settings you changed

Subject: [OM] E-1 what's the first settings you changed
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:33:02 +0200
With walt getting his E-1 and me getting mine a little bit before, what
do we need to change from the default settings to get the best out of it.

First thing I did was change to shoot raw and small jpeg, then moved the
metering away from esp to centre weighted, next I changed auto focus
point to centre.

to save me a  bit of time what should I do next to reduce post
processing to a minimum

The OM90F2 feels so much nicer on the E-1 than the 14-45 (maybe get the
14-54 when funds allow) that I am glad I have an adapter. I find manual
focussing no problem yet