[OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:03:58 -0400
The '65 Tbird convertible was bought back in '86 when anything newer than a
2-seater Tbird was "not a real Tbird", and the Rolls was bought at an auto
wholesaler with no guarantee.

All parts are available for both cars, and cheaper than new cars, plus I do
much of the maintenence myself, though they are very reliable cars.

The cars are insured as classic/antique, so insurance on the Tbird is $165 a
year comprehensive and only $10 safety inspection. The Rolls is slightly more
at $500 a year comprehensive, no deductable because it is an '89.

Never had, nor wanted any kids, and am thankfully gleeful of the decision.
Plus, can't calculate the money savings there.

The job's on a downward spiral, so not much money from that, but all the toys
are paid for with no financing or leases. Only the mortgage.

BUT, thanks for letting me know that I exude an air of wealth!  Maybe all
those new tax breaks for the rich & overpaid who REEEELY needed it, will help
me in a virtual way... :)

Larry