[OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:15:36 -0400
You can also get a rise out of him by saying you've bought a Corvette, an
expensive house or that you actually paid for your copy of PhotoShop.
Having enough money to do these things will brand you as part of the
Republican right and oppressor of the proletariat.

Hey! Easy there, Chuck, I _like_ oppressing the proletariat. It smells like
napalm in the morning! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go snatch the
lunch out of some school kids' mouths before the term ends.

--Bob