[OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:23:12 +0000
Many people believe, perhaps rightly so, that the Frist thing we need to do,
without DeLay, is get all the Bush-league pandering politicians out of
Washington Prior to the time they comfirm more Brown-nosed judges.

I would give equal time here to Kennedy, Feinstein, Pelosi, Shumer, et al, but,
like Santorum and Simpson, their names aren't punnable.

There once was a crusty old newspaper editor in a small Tennessee town who
wrote an editorial expressing his opinion that "Half the politicians in this
town are crooks."

Naturally, he was immediately beset by half the town's politicians demanding a
retraction.  Much to their surprise, without argument or protest, he readily
agreed to do exactly that.

The next day he published the retraction, which simply said, "Half the
politicians in this town are not crooks."

Like him, I want to be fair to both the bad and the ugly.  Anyway, y'all prolly
won't be hearing much from me for a while.  I'm going to need a day or two to
evaluate and figure out this E-1 thing that's due here in a couple of hours.
Carry on and keep up the good work while I am otherwise occupied.  :-)

Walt, hoping not to miss anything really nasty

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --