[OM] Re: [OT]Pop quiz

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Pop quiz
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:10:20 +0100
Good luck Chris.

I could understand "unsharp mask" appearing in an exam, but why would
a respected examination body set a  photography exam with a type of
autofocus motor as a question?

It reminds me of the multiple choice Masters paper that a USAF
colleague sat while we were stationed in Incirlik.  I was aghast at
the idea of such a thing.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker