[OM] Re: An English apology ! [OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology ! [OT]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 06:21:32 +0100
I think that you were referring to an adverbial clause (at the
beginning of your sentence).  A gerund is merely the part of a verb
that is used as a noun.  E.g. 'He left the running of the business to
his secretary.'   In this sentence 'running' is a verb but it is
being used as a noun.  Now, what about the gerundive?

OM content.  I seem to have lost a lens hood for the 50mm.  Have I
lent it to anyone? ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker