[OM] Re: Macro lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro lenses
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:50:48 -0300
Taking into account that in this case at least, rear cap is missing, which
makes for a risky travel to Uruguay.
Besides, it's a low serial number 100xxx, which coating colours are no
listed at  /lhawkins/photo/
Seems magenta in my monitor.
But it looks nice nevertheless.

Fernando.
[count me not as a happy lister ;^) - would be one if were near Slovakia]