[OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?

Subject: [OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:43:45 +0200
I don't reemember about a pin, but for both the 350 and 20 test we just
followed steps 1 2 and 5 - I found it okay to focus with the lens
stopped down but it was a reasonably bright day and we left metering on
auto.

get my E-1 tomorrow, they tried to deliver today but noone was home,
didn't expect to see it for a week or two.

I would expect the kindai adapter is much better made though.