[OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?

Subject: [OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:07:39 -0400
Chuck, I'm assuming "the necessary stop-down pin" refers to the need
to do stop down metering when using OM lenses on an EOS body.  And
that it's inconvenient to have to do so by finger - correct?

That being the case, I assume normal workflow is:

1.  Focus/compose at full aperture;
2.  Set desired aperture;
3.  Push pin to stop down;
4.  Meter manually - or does AV provide correct shutter speed as well?
5.  Press shutter and make OM magic!
6.  Push pin again to return to full aperture.

TIA!/ScottGee1