[OM] Re: Perpetual OM gathering place - Market Research

Subject: [OM] Re: Perpetual OM gathering place - Market Research
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
> I assume you have been to PEI, Canadia's smallest province and
> alomost twice the size of the state of Rhode Island.

No, I wasn't referring to Prince Edward Island.  Although I
frequently talk to individuals at our help desk there.

It's been 20 years since I've been on PEI and that was in the
middle of winter during one of the coldest spells in recorded
history.

Brrrr.  Celsius or Farenheit, it was still cold.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Discover Yahoo!