[OM] Re: A not so modest proposal for an Olympus gathering

Subject: [OM] Re: A not so modest proposal for an Olympus gathering
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:53:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2005 8:56:52 PM Central Standard Time,
zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx writes:

One of  my favorite places in the world. Near Arches, Monument Valley, on and
on.  I'd love to go, Bill, if the timing works.

I just heard back from them today and although the trip for 2006 is not  open
yet they expect it to be about the same time of the year (last week of
May/first week of June).  I'll plan to drive from Houston and take my time
getting
there and getting back.  It would be great to some folks from the  list
there.  Bill Barber