[OM] Re: Odd Day Out

Subject: [OM] Re: Odd Day Out
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:19:53 -0700
John,

This will not be the first time I have been wrong today.  In fact this has
been a most frustrating day.  Earlier I shot an enire roll of my SO dance
group and birthday party of one of the dancers and realized only at the end
that the film had not advanced.  Checked the OM2N and somehow I must have
missed threading it properly.  So much for their resident photographer.

Martin