[OM] Re: Last Sunday in Northants

Subject: [OM] Re: Last Sunday in Northants
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:30:51 +0100
The shadows looked fine when I had saved the tiff, and I'm sure would
print fine. They were quite dark, but I liked the overall affect like
this. But when I saved for web, everything went a bit darker for some
reason and the shadows went black. I don't think there was a problem
with the exposure, as the OM-4 took care of that, but with my
post-processing.

James