[OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:19:28 +0100
Hi Martin,

Didn't feel like 'old news' to me, it rekindled a very enjoyable day out. I
am embarrassed to admit that I have walked by 'hung out to dry' six times
without seeing the potential for the shot you posted.

My favourite is 'the gathering' but you also showed, along with Chris
Barker, that 'GeeBee country' is there for the taking. Good stuff!

--Graham

From: "Martin Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics Meeting UK