[OM] Last Sunday in Northants

Subject: [OM] Last Sunday in Northants
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:44:19 +0100
Got my film back from the mail order company and have put in the time
in front of the computer. For some reason saving to jpeg seems to have
darkened everything a little - details in the shadows have dropped out.
Don't know if this is something new or whether I just haven't been
aware of it before, but the images have come out a little darker than I
intended. Anyhow, time to stop messing around with them and get some
sleep.

I do quite like SFX - sometimes it works out but sometimes it makes
everything a little flat. I think some more sunlight would have worked
better. My shot of the striped field had very little contrast in
comparison to Graham's with his trusty green filter, so I didn't even
include it -  he's found a good combo there. I think SFX is one that
Ilford are going to ditch so no point getting too attached to it.

James

http://homepage.mac.com/royalljames/James_Galleries/PhotoAlbum33.html