[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:44:25 -0400
Thanks.  The Zeiss info is on the zeissikon.com website somewhere.
Leica is working with Kodak on the sensor.  I think everyone is kind of
holding their breath to see if the Digital M makes it to market, and if
so, when.  The Zeiss Ikon is stated to be delayed until August, so in
reality it may be even later.

Earl