[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:02:14 -0500
I guess that since I'm in the offending camp, I don't take
offense at the "digital from the ground up" marketing shot,
since they didn't have to design the E bodies with
compatibility to film lenses in mind.  Having been abandoned
on the latter, it ought to be some consolation to be
encouraged on the former.

I take it you don't think much of Putts' arguments in favor
of the E system?  (I'm trying not to inhale, actually ...)

Joel W.