[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
> I came across as a pompous ass, which may be true, but I
> didn't intend it in this situation.

That's ok. We'll just say that the "loser" of the challenge
forfeits his camera to the "winner".

> The ones I particularly love are the guy on the digital camera
> newsgroups would keeps insisting that the Sigma SD9 and
> SD10 are the best cameras on the market and superior to the
> 1DsMkII.  That sensor, you know.

Well, I've seen some remarkable images from the SD9 and SD10 and
I have to say that there is a definite "edge" to the photos.
It's amazing what an antialiasing filter does.

Too bad the camera is a step below the 350XT.  And the lenses
aren't exactly top tier either.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com