[OM] Somethings going on and you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones

Subject: [OM] Somethings going on and you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:15:55 EDT
I've been spending a bit less time on ebay, given that I have what I want
and can afford for both my e-1 and OM systems, however tonight with my bride
baby-sitting my two grandsons at our daughters house, I cruised thru for a
look.  Searched for e-1 and compared to a few months ago, there is  almost
nothing
currently listed other than a tiny bit of used equipment a  bunch of
batteries.  There were dealers with multiple listings in the  past.  Now there
are no
new evolts or e-1s listed.  What do these  signs mean?  Has the supply been
depleted?  Is a new model on the  verge of being released?  Is Olympus going
underground and moving  everything to the secret plant in Wyoming?  Has the
government or Tom  Scales bought up all available stock?  It is a damn mystery
and
inquiring  minds want to know what is going on. [{8^)  Bill Barber who is
happily  burning e-1 pixels.