[OM] Re: LCD's

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD's
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:16:14 -0700
Well if not using a digicam with a preview histogram, I at least like
to check the LCD histogram or blown highlight indicator just to make
sure the exposure is OK.  I sort of agree that the view is too small to
tell very much or to be very creative. That said, a strong pic on a
tiny screen should be strong when larger.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA