[OM] LCD's

Subject: [OM] LCD's
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:45:38 -0700 (PDT)
I bit my tongue and did not say anything (see dude, now I know how to use this
expression...:) to spare myself from smardalec comments at the time, but I want
you to go and check the latest issue of Outdoor Photographer.  Someone who's
actually accomplished something will tell you why you need to check your LCD
after you took the picture and how this stimulates creativity.  I could add a
long list to his examples.  But, if you are the type who is turned on only by
the anticipation to see if you got the shot or not, you won't be convinced.
For those overseas who don't have an access to the printed issue, here is a
condensed version of it:
http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/content/2005/june/digitalhorizons.html
Boris

http://mail.yahoo.com