[OM] Re: LCD's

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD's
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
My only problem with this practice of checking the LCD after the
shot is the smallish display which creates a very misleading
interpretation of wide-angle shots.  Telephoto shots look good
on a 1 1/2 inch LCD, but wide-ange shots look like crud on it.
You risk whacking a perfectly acceptable shot when you are swift
with the delete button on what you think is a junk picture.

I like the premise of experimentation, though.  This is also one
reason why I really like my M*nolta A1--because of the live
monitor.  I can get ground-level shots and I do try things I
never even dreamed of in the "film days".

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com