[OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:07:47 -0700
I was out for a while. Sorry. CS was boxed as either Mac or PC.  In the
past Adobe would only allow you to install on a PC or a Mac, not both.
If you owned a PC and changed to a Mac you would have to buy the Mac
version and they would not let you do a Mac upgrade on a PC initial
install.  I read somewhere that they may have relaxed on that a bit,
but not completely.

I would be very careful. These are all boxed applications. No way I
would buy just the disks.

What worked for me was to buy a cheap, new,  older version on eBay from
a seller with a good history and then upgraded it. The only thing I
risked was the $99.00 for the old version. Adobe accepts updates from
any version. I had to watch a long time to get one that cheap.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA