[OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:21:44 -0300
on 10/05/2005 12:28, Winsor Crosby at wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Interestingly the new Photoshop CS2

Winsor,

Someone if offering me ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE PREMIUN EDITION 2.0 (7CDs) -
--------------
Suite completa de programas de Adobe:
CD1 - (Installer, Photoshop CS2, Bridge Services),
CD2 - (InDesign CS2, Version Cue CS2)
CD3 - (Illustrator CS2),
CD4 - (Acrobat 7.0 Professional, GoLive CS2), CD5 - Resources and Extras
CD6 - Resources and Extras Disc 2, CD7 - Total Training Video Workshop

Interestingly enough (and couldn't get info out of Adobe site) is that
seller doesn't know if it would run on a Mac or in a Win - most probably on
a Win.
Is there a remote chance that the Creative Suite could be installed on both
platforms, with different serial numbers for each one?

I know Wolfram Research's 'Mathematica 3.0' could...

TIA,

Fernando.