[OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")

Subject: [OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:37:31 +0800
Here you can found the Olympus financial results:

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/corc/ir/

Which looks not very nice, still predicting 4% loss in Imaging in 2006 which
is to be achieved by reducing the Operating Expenses. But overall is that
bad, hopping the increasing popularity of the E-System will bring some
increase in sales of lenses and accessories in coming years. They are just
lacking some good CCD (or CMOS) sensors with less noise to support their
great lenses (both compact and DSLR) and very good color profile.

C.H.Ling