[OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")

Subject: [OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:28:59 +0000
I don't know when I'll buy a DSLR, though I'm sure that day will come, probably
sooner than later.  But I won't buy one that Tamron isn't making lenses to fit.
 Third-party lenses are no guarantee of success, but a lack of them in the
marketplace doesn't inspire great confidence.

I don't see any for Olympus DSLRs here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=SearchBar&A=search&Q=*&shs=tamron+digital

Walt

--