[OM] Re: Obituary

Subject: [OM] Re: Obituary
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:57:27 -0400
I've been there, bro'.  I understand your pain.

OM-PC?  Nice camera, just not a 20-yr camera.  Sell it or put it on a
shelf.

Your fallen OM?  Relegate it to the display shelf, as that's all it's good
for.

Digital?  Consider an E-1.  The prices will be falling this spring/summer
as the new model(s) approach.  There will be great deals on them soon,
probably in the $6-900 range.  The E-300/E-Volt is nice, but the small
buffer and mirror system cripple it for me, YMMV.  And the kit lens is
nowhere near as good as the 14-54.

Good luck,

Skip