[OM] Re: #125

Subject: [OM] Re: #125
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:43:53 +0100
Hi Richard,

The 90-180 is a recent acquisition courtesy of Donald McDonald who,
oblivious to the parlous state of my finances, tipped me off via this list
that it is a highly rated lens. It is fast becoming one of my favourites. My
only criticism is that as a result of getting this lens I am leaving the
180mm Zuiko at home. Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "Richard Lovison" <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>