[OM] Re: [OT] Sunpak 422D/Module

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Sunpak 422D/Module
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 13:46:10 -0400
Open battery door, pull small metal tab (which doubles as battery door
latch) and pull OT-1D module straight out of the bottom of the flash.

The 422D is a good choice.  Tilt & swivel, guide number 100 for 28mm
lens coverage, ISO range to 800, 3 auto ranges and 5 manual ranges.
Easiest way to get it off camera is a T-20 auto connector.

Requires Quantum CS-4 cable (for Sunpak 400 series flashes) for
operation with Quantum turbo battery or compatible.  Does not have a PC
connection.

Chuck