[OM] The 2SP Bug

Subject: [OM] The 2SP Bug
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:52:41 -0700
I¹ve got the bug for a OM-2SP to keep my OM-1MD and OM-4Ti company. I have a
N*kon FG that offers a program mode, and while it¹s not something I use all
the time, it¹s pretty handy for snapshots. Now that I¹m fully emotionally
and financially invested in OM¹s the FG isn¹t seeing much use, but I miss
that program mode. My ultimate vision is to acquire a 40/2 to keep on the
2SP...for those one lens one camera walkabouts. I¹ve been reading through
the archives, reading the eSIF and so on, and have not yet been deterred.

So if someone has one they¹re thinking of selling in a while, keep me in
mind. It¹ll take me a month or two to save up.

Rob in Seattle