[OM] Re: Screens

Subject: [OM] Re: Screens
From: "auris ." <aurimero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 01:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
I have om-4 and it come to me with screen 1-11. It is suitable for macro, but
it is quite difficult to focus just with mate surface then you shooting
portraits. Particulary at low light with f1,4. I needed more time to focus, but
nobody waits for you!
Daniel wrote that he prefered the 1-3 over a 1-13 as he find a microprism less
useful than a larger split image. I like this point! I think I try to find
inexpensive 1-3. Later, then I get enough off course I will look for 2-13.

Auris

http://mail.yahoo.com