[OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:14:57 -0600
Hmmmm.  Perhaps not enough data on Joel to compare the number of remaining
testicles. One of the French cyclists was complaining that by having only
one gonad Lance was more streamlined and had an unfair advantage. People
also complained that the cancer drugs he ingested somehow gave him an
advantage. The Tour route has been changed this year and that may reduce
Lance's advantage on the long steep stretches. I think he would rather be
beaten in competition than quit while he is ahead. He has a very nice
girlfriend now (Sheryl Crow) and that should give him incentive to stay home
more. Maybe we should send him an OM. /jmac