[OM] Re: WTB: grid screen, 1-14, Grip 1, Eyecup 2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: grid screen, 1-14, Grip 1, Eyecup 2
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
JH wrote:
> I've never seen it, but could the aperture cast into body
> actually not be square with the path of the film?

Actually, you have.  <smile>

Another possiblity that I've thought of is that the chassis
itself is twisted.  I looked at some of my earliest negatives
shot with the camera and the alignment appears correct.

But, hey, it takes great pictures anyway.  I think everything on
it is starting to wheeze.  Getting a bit long in the tooth.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com