[OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 (Long, really long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 (Long, really long)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
Beautiful, Walt.  Makes me almost wish I never had to go
digital.  I do, occasionally, venture out with just the 4x5
Crown Graphic, light meter, tripod and a couple of film holders.

Most of the time, the results are junk, but sometimes it isn't
about the end result, but the process.  Especially when you add
the darkroom element and seeing a picture emerge from a sheet of
paper soaking in the developer.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com