[OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)
From: Olympus User <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:58:21 +0800
Guess what just came in the mail today, 2 months late??

My Tokina 200mm F3.5  ;-)  It's brand new, built in lenshood too.

The only problems I see is that the minimum focus distance is 2.5
meters, which is the same as the OM 200mmF4.  Actually, it looks like
the 200mmF4 in just about every way..  I'm just a little disturbed that
it's a 58mm filter size instead of a 55mm..  I would have given up the
half stop for the filter logistics..

handholding, it was fairly shakey...  So it looks like a tripod only lens..

Will take it out for a testdrive saturday..

I'm a happy kid..

Albert