[OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost in the mail (Tokina 200mm F3.5 OM)
From: Olympus User <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:40:39 +0800
Hey Moose,

I had mine converted so it takes regular batteries..  The meter is off,
I know that much, but I'm not sure if the shutter speed is off..

I tried building a shutter tester, but it didn't work.. Limited access
(no radio shack here in Taiwan) to small DIY electronics..

hheheheee...  Just got my prints back from Thailand, and a few, just
blows the doors off the postcards we bought.

My OM + Fuji Reala = Magic..  I own a 4MP digicam, and I have the same
shots from my OM vs. my digicam..  no comparison..