[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: Jonas Otter <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:25:56 +0200
With some films, among those EFKE, the manufacturer recommends the prewet to
remove the anti-halation coating before development. I use EFKE KB100 and
always prewet. You can also see the colouring effect if you prewet T-Max (or
was it Ilford Delta 3200?), the water comes out all purple. It also colours the
developer so it must have a lot of dye in it.

There is a discussion of prewetting here:
http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-5267.html

Jonas