[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:18:56 +0000
Earl,

Better late than never with an answer.  I've been off on an adventure,
pleasantly far removed from any sort of computer or other leash to
civilization, except my wife's damn cell phone, although we did linger a while
in a place or two where it had "no bars" on its ugly little face.

I rate Efke 25 at -- surprise, surprise -- 25 and develop it at the usual
20C/68F for 7 minutes in R09 1:40 or for 8 1/2 minutes in D-76 1:1.  I will
alter these times by 30 seconds or up to 1 minute depending on the subject
matter and whether or not I'm trying to increase or decrease contrast.

Also, this film should be given a 1-minute water bath prior to immersion in the
developer.  Other than that, just handle it like any other B&W film.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --