[OM] Re: Zuiko Digital/Zuiko Analog Bakeoff

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Digital/Zuiko Analog Bakeoff
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:28:28 +0800
I just point to other's comment about OM Zuikos and Digital Zuikos, for all
Zuikos lenses I have (over 25 different Zuikos) 50/3.5 is probably the best
in terms of resolution. The 14-54 is a great lens in macro mode, consider it
is a zoom lens but not a dedicated macro. Try it with your 50/1.2, 1.4 or
1.8 all perform poorer than 50/3.5 at close distance (even just at 1:15).

C.H.Ling