[OM] For Sale & Want to Buy

Subject: [OM] For Sale & Want to Buy
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:58:23 -0400
The following OM stuff has bubbled up from boxes of gear on hand and needs
to go to a new home.

Rubber clamp on lens hood for 35/2.8, 50/1.4, 50/1.8.  New in box $15

TTL Auto Cord 0.6m for use with QA310 flash/OM2/Shoe 2.  It works, no box $15

M.In-Focus Trigger Cord, in box, no papers, looks new  $10

T 20 flash with leather case & calculator panel in feet.  Although the foot
has one side chipped away I was still able to fire it when mounted on an
OM1 with shoe 1.  Cosmetically good-has surface scratches and small nicks
on the top and a crack along the top right rear edge where it angles
down.  Apparently the previous owner tried to open it.  Top is on
tight.  No corrosion in battery compartment. Includes instructions from
Clint on how to remove the foot.  $18

This one's for any closeted Nikon owners:  FM2 black body (new version I
believe), Excellent ++ condition $350  [Oh lord, forgive me for selling
this camera...I just can't start a "new" 35mm system at this point in life :-(]

This one's for any range finder collectors:  Konica II, Excellent +
condition, shutter tripping mechanism needs adjustment.  It fires, but the
shutter button has to bee pressed hard enough to probably cause camera
shake if hand held.  $75

Want to buy:  Olympus 55mm lens cap in good or better condition.  It
doesn't have to have the box.

Money back if not satisfied.  Prefer to ship only to U.S. but will send
foreign if some one realllly needs any of this.  I'll figure out cost/time
effective shipping charges when I know what's going to whom and where.
Replies, etc. off list, please.

Thanks,

Gary