[OM] travel kit

Subject: [OM] travel kit
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:22:01 -0300
It seems like quite while since I've seen a post on a travel kit, but here
is what I plan to take to Bolivia this week - might be some revisions at
packing time. I'll be leaving the list for about a month, starting in
another day or two, providing I can get unsubscribe to work  :-).
I plan to shoot some for a couple mission publications and or websites, and
some for some church presentations when I return, and some just for fun, so
I'll be shooting some slides, color print, digital, and B&W.

OM2s, with 35/2.8 (silver nose), 50/1.8, 70-150/4, and a t20
XA with A11
Epic 2.8
35RC and Olympus S20 flash
C5050 and a lot of AA's :-)