[OM] Re: Question on DVDs

Subject: [OM] Re: Question on DVDs
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:52:09 -0300
Great site, David. Indeed.
Already subscribed and been lurking for a while, did some search as well.
But seems that DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 supports Windows XP only..., or which
is the same for me, a Search using Apple or Mac-OS or whatever similar
string returned no results. Furthermore, LIGHTNING UK! (its author) doesn't
seem to like newbie questions like "does your software run on a Mac?".
So I asked Google, and was googled by a universe of related questions...
still ¿does anyone here know where to download a decrypter for Apple
computers? Should I go back and see if VersionTracker is still out there?

TIA,

Fernando